Tuesday 16 June 2009

"Reg's Good Stuff"

Tomorrow, Wednesday 17 June, I'm getting back to Internet broadcasting again, just for non-profit fun, with the encouragement of my good friends at:
http://therideradio.net
The show is dedicated to music in general, plus anything else I think is "good stuff". It airs for 2 hours at:
5 PM here in the UK
Noon US Eastern time
11 AM US Central Time and
9 AM US Pacific time.

You can email me at:
reg@regwebb.com
Follow me on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/regsgoodstuff
Or talk to me on Skype during the show via Skype name regsgoodstuff, or call in from the States on:
(217) 806 4321.
My music library is diverse, but not particularly good at mainstream instant requests. So, if you ask me to play something, it might be next week before you hear it, but I'll do my best.

I'm happy to talk live on air about anything, but I do screen people off air of course, and my decision about who gets on is both arbitrary and final.

I look forward to your company if you can make it tomorrow or on future Wednesdays.

Feedback welcome.

2 comments:

  1. I listened a posteriori to your program and loved it. It was very eclectic as well as informative. I'm looking forward to the second one and third and the fourth.... (smile)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ann. Only just noticed this most welcome comment, hence my slow response.

    I aim to share my enthusiasm for music, plus any scraps of information, and if at least one listener gets it, I'll be happy.

    Meanwhile, the rest of you, don't forget you can communicate with me via email Skype or Twitter, as well as commenting here of course. The next show is in the works, so now would be an excellent time for any suggestions.

    Ann gets the Most Valuable Participant award so far.

    See you Wednesday at 16:00 GMT or UTC if GMT speaks to you of lost empire.
    But, as usual, I digress.

    ReplyDelete